May Fashion Wish List (Current Trends)!

So as always I'm spending hours searching through all the high street websites in awe of everything I want! I just thought I'd let you all see what I'm loving at the moment and also keep you up to date on the current trends! If you end up buying any of these things please put them on and tag me in the pictures cause I absolutely love to see everyone's different way of styling items!

The first item is an expensive one of course, cause if you know me at all you know I have expensive taste! This River Island jacket is currently online for €160 so it's fair to say I won't be getting my hands on this one but I'm oh so in love! Buy It Here! I would absolutely love to have this for me holliers in June, super cool and has a Mediterranean feel.
 I don't know what it is with me and jackets and I must get so repetitive but again I'm loving this River Island Bolero it's €45 which to me is pretty good but then again there isn't a whole load of fabric! Again I want this so much for me holliers! Buy It here! 


I think these tassel trousers are amazing and would look super trendy with just a plain white tee! €40 again in River Island! Buy Them Here! 

Next I'm in love with these shorts and I really think they would go amazingly with the orange bolero! This list really should have been called what I want in River Island for my holidays but I don't want to be too predictable yano! Anyways the shorts are €45 which I think is great cause they are gorge and you'd only get loads of wear out of them over the summer!  Buy Them Here!


And last but certainly not least I thought I'd throw in a super high end item just for us to look at and admire! I am completely in love with this amazing Salvatore Ferragamo Clutch but for a whopping €1,272 it'll be staying safe and sound in Brown Thomas where I can just look at it from a far! But lets just admire it's beauty and maybe some day we'll get there! Adore Here! 

Again if you end up buying any of these beauties please take a snap and tag me in it cause I'd love to see them!
As always if you have any questions, queries or just want to say hello pop over to any of my social media platforms! Facebook: Trendy Irish Gal , Instagram: trendyirishgal or Twitter: trendyirishgal !
Snapchat: chlomeisterx

Much love,
Chloe


Saturday 30 April 2016

2 comments

  1. The world of technology and sciences is really incorporating the to our lives. The bloggers like you are introducing the world with the latest advancements in the field of technology. Keep it up I shall come again to read the informative blogs you would produce in the coming days.
    best lip mask

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Aw, this was an exceptionally nice Clothing and Fashion post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good article.
    made in italy dresses "

    ReplyDelete